Organization Name :
East Central Railway
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts: 1898 Posts
- Danapur division — 626 Posts
- Dhanbad division — 142 Posts
- Mughalsarai division — 844 Posts
- Samastipur division — 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai — 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur — 100 Posts
Advertisement No :
Job Description :
The notification for East Central Railway Recruitment has been released for the post of Apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply 28th February 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About East Central Railway:
In the first place set up on September 8, 1996 with Headquarters at Hajipur, Bihar, East Central Railway wound up plainly operational on 1stOctober, 2002 via cutting out zones from Eastern and North Eastern Railway zones right now comprises of the divisions viz. Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway and Sonepur and Samastipur of North Eastern Railway. The most recent 13 years of its reality has been loaded with challenges and each deterrent was managed in a devoted way regardless of requirements of work power and framework.
ECR, has a huge system of 5402.693 track kilometer and 3707.988 course kilometers enveloping the conditions of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Out of 3707.988 Route km, 1572.202 km have been electrified.ECR has been help for the general population in its field and is assuming a vital part in quick advancement of the zone. The improvement of foundation has been the real push territory to achieve a fast development rate in the area and flourishing to the general population. In the field of development of new lines, multiplying, check change, development of scaffolds/street over extensions, new workshop ventures, Other than this subjective and discernible change in security, tidiness, providing food, traveler civilities have been accomplished to a vast degree.
ECR is exceptional as in the two Goods stacking and Passenger activity accept extraordinary significance in perspective of the gigantic coal stacking in the coal orientation of Dhanbad division of Jharkhand state and thickly populated territory of Bihar. The quick development in both the divisions has required fortifying of foundation of Railways. Promote ECR additionally has uniqueness of going about as a door to Nepal with International activity taking into account the development of fare movement and travelers to Nepal and the other way around.
- Candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Minimum age limit is 15 years & Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- For SC Candidates : Minimum age limit is 15 years & Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- For ST Candidates : Minimum age limit is 15 years & Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Minimum age limit is 15 years & Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Minimum age limit is 15 years & Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- Selection will be made on Merit & both Matriculation and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 28th February 2018
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.rrcecr.gov.in form 30.01.2018 to 28.02.2018.