Name of Post :
Medical Officer DTC (RNTCP),
Public Health Nurse (PHN),
The notification for District Health Society, Nicobar has been released for the post of BMedical Officer DTC (RNTCP),Public Health Nurse (PHN), Pharmacist-RBSK (Allopathy).Eligible candidates can apply before 28/11/2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands could be a union territory of Republic of India. This territory is understood as A & N Islands, or ANI. it’s placed within the Indian Ocean, within the southern reaches of the Bay of geographic area, nearer to Republic of Indonesiaand Thailand. This contains of 2 island teams – the Andaman Islands and also the Nicobar Islands – that separate the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean. These 2 teams are separated by the 10° N parallel, the Andamans lying to the north of this latitude, and also the Nicobars to the south. The capital of this territory is that the Andamanese city of Port solon. There ar 572 islands within the territory, of that just some thirty eight are for good owner-occupied. Most of the islands (about 550) are within the Andamans cluster, twenty six of that are owner-occupied. The smaller Nicobars comprise some twenty two main islands (10 inhabited). The Andamans and Nicobars are separated by a channel (the 10 Degree Channel) some one hundred fifty click wide.The territory’s population as per the foremost recent (2011) Census of Republic of India was three,79,944 and also the attainment rate is eighty six.27%. other along, the entire surface area of the territory is just about eight,249 km².The total space of the Andaman Islands is a few half-dozen,408 km²; that of the Nicobar Islands just about one,841 km².
- For Medical Officer DTC (RNTCP) : . MBBS or equivalent degree from institution, recognized by Medical council of India. Must have completed compulsory rotary internship. Diploma/MD Public health Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases. One year Experience in RNTCP work
- For Public Health Nurse (PHN) : The candidate must have passed All India Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent. Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (3 ½ years) PLUS One year Diploma in Public Health Nursing or Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) degree (4 year) from recognized university of board and registered in the Nursing Council of India.
- For Pharmacist-RBSK (Allopathy) : Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university/institution. Registration with pharmacy council under section-12 of Pharmacy Act 1948.Familiarity with computer and internet use to feed data of screening.
Selected candidates have to get pay of
- For Medical Officer DTC (RNTCP) : Rs.40,000/- per month
- For Public Health Nurse (PHN) : Rs. 17,600/- per month
- For Pharmacist-RBSK (Allopathy) : Rs. 16,000/- per month
Age Limit :
For General Candidates : As per rules.
For OBC Candidates : As per rules.
For SC Candidates : As per rules.
For ST Candidates : As per rules..
For PH Candidates : As per rules.
Application Fee :
For General Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
For OBC Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
For SC Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
For ST Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
For PH Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
- Selection process will be based on the Interview.
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application : 28.11.2017
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send your resume with application and all relevant certificates of photocopies to the following address on or before 28/11/2017
Andaman & Nicobar
District Health Society,