Name of Post:
The notification for Designed Environment Academy and Research Institute (DEAR Institute) has been released for the post of Assistant Professors. Eligible candidates can apply before 10th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Designed setting Academy & analysis Institute – DEAR(i) focuses on, not solely transmission education in design & setting, however conjointly enlarges to analysis and apply. Its vision to form associate ‘Atmosphere of world Excellence’, manifestation of data & skills altogether spheres of ‘Designed Environment’ and facilitate inventions & reinventions to elevate the ‘Designed Environment’ to successive plane, the simplest one. the scholars would be offered holistic exposure in design through Art, History, Socio-economics, and Technology mistreatment the tools of Design-works on the table and Construction-works on the bottom at the same time.
- Candidates have possess B.Arch / M.Arch from recognized university.
- M.Arch with 0-3 years Academic / Practical experience OR B.Arch with 5 years of Practical Experience
- Pay scale based on qualification and experience
Job Profile :
- Candidates should involve in teaching loads for B.Arch. Degree students.
- Apart from teaching, candidates can take part in Industrial consultancy projects via Industrial Consultancy cell of the institute.
Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should completed their PG/ in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last date of submission of application is 10th November 2017.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their CV along with passport size photographs and attested copies of certificates to the following Email address on or before 10th November 2017
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
Email Address :