Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
Advertisement No :
Job Description :
The notification for Deshbandhu College Recruitment has been released for the post of Principal. Eligible candidates can apply 24th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Deshbandhu College:
Deshbandhu College was set up in the year 1952 by the Ministry of Rehabilitation, in the memory of Late LalaDeshbandhu Gupta – a veteran flexibility contender. The school made a modest start with only 72 understudies and the courses like Prep(arts), Prep(science) and Pre-restorative. The school was exchanged to Ministry of Education and later assumed control by the University of Delhi. Guided by the mantra “Karmanyevadhikaraste” – our saying, the school keeps on becoming both in size and stature. Today, Deshbandhu is a completely kept up constituent school of University of Delhi and has the qualification of being the most established and the biggest co-instructive foundation in South Delhi advancing Arts, Commerce and Science courses. The school offers eight post graduate and twenty college classes in disciplines extending from dialects, history, political science, financial aspects, trade to all the major branches of science and arithmetic and obliges more than 2000 understudies each year.
The sprawling grounds of Deshbandhu school, with its yards, gardens and broad grounds gives a sound domain to all round improvement of the age straightaway. The grounds is dabbed with an Administrative piece, Arts hinder, an old square , an immense library and a Science obstruct with all around prepared research centers, together with understudies’ basic rooms, an exercise center and a container . The school is working effectively towards understanding its arrangement for a ladies’ inn.
To urge self-learning and to fulfill the hunger for information of the understudies, the school library has an enormous gathering of around 90,000 books, a large group of diaries and magazines, an extensive perusing room, a different floor for educators and research researchers, and a book bank area which loans course books to penniless understudies.
The school advances association of classes, addresses, workshops, N.S.S., N.C.C. furthermore, other co-curricular exercises. Various grants and monetary guide are given to exemplary and penniless understudies each year.
Each understudy discovers his/her appearance through College Students’ Union , subsidiary to the Delhi University Students’ Union. The Career-directing and Placement Cell of the school gives appropriate business chances to graduating understudies through grounds enlistment.
Committed office for utilization of PCs and Internet network has been made accessible uncommonly for understudies and educators in the library as a major aspect of the progressing upgradation of the school framework.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University. A relaxation of 5%^may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September 1991.
- A Ph.D. Degree in concerned/allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor/Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/research/administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), as set out in this Ordinance for direct recruitment of Professor in University/College.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.37400-67000/-, AGP Rs.10,000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.2000/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.2000/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 24th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates are apply the post before 24th March 2018.