Name of the Post :
Number of the posts :
Rs. 70,000-Rs. 90,000/- per month
Education (or) Qualification :
MBA (Finance/Human Resource Management/Post Graduate Diploma in
Management (Two years) from Government recognized institute with minimum
of 5 years working experience in Government sector/PSU. Exposure in social
sector schemes at national, state and district level and knowledge of MS Office,
MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel would be desirable. Preference will be given
to persons having experience of working in Health sector, or in the Scientific
How to Apply :
To provide support for planning, managing and implementation of the
Health Research schemes.
2. Examination of the proposals and preparation of comments on them
and coordinate with the ICMR/State Governments/Medical
Colleges/other Institutions in any matter arising of the examination of
3. Maintenance of database for the concerned scheme/project, including
their physical and financial progress and outcome/output indicators.
4. To liaison and brief officers of DHR/ICMR/State Health
Departments/concerned Institutions & beneficiaries on successes,
problems and issues on implementation of the programmes/schemes.
5. To examine physical and financial progress of implementation of
projects and put up status report to the Department.
6. To submit technical reports (including when necessary brief action
points) on status of the programme implementation.
7. To help the DHR to organize Expert Committee meetings and other
meetings and workshops as required from time to time.
8. Preparation of Screening Committee agenda & Minutes.
9. Provide information regarding Parliament Questions/Committees,
assurances, VIP references from time to time.
10. Any other work assigned by officers from time to time.
NOTE: For More Information about Job Please go through the Official notification