Organization Name :
Delhi Technological University(DTU)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Delhi Technological University(DTU) Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 11th May 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Delhi Technological University(DTU):
“75 years of Tradition of perfection in Engineering and Technology Education, Research and Innovations” Delhi College of Engineering, (at first settled with the name – Delhi Polytechnic) appeared in the year 1941 to cook the necessities of Indian ventures for prepared specialized labor with down to earth understanding and sound hypothetical learning. The establishment was set up at noteworthy Kashmere Gate grounds as a follow up of the Wood and Abott Committee of 1938. It contained a multi disciplinary and multi level organization offering colossal projects in designing, innovation, expressions and model, engineering, drug store and business. The national certificate granted by the organization was perceived as proportionate to degree level for the reasons for business. In 1952 the school was associated with University of Delhi and began formal Degree level Programs. The branch of Architecture later turned into the School of Planning and Architecture, now a Deemed University and Institution of National significance. The branch of Arts and Sculpture progressed toward becoming College of Arts and the divisions of Chemical Technology and Textile Technology were moved out en-square to stamp start of the IIT Delhi at its new grounds at Hauz Khas. The division of trade was later abrogated and the workforce of administration investigations of the University of Delhi was built up by Prof. A Das Gupta, of DCE. Delhi College of Engineering is therefore the mother foundation of various national undertakings including IITD, SPA, College of Arts and even the popular FMS.
Till 1962, the school was under the immediate control of Ministry of Education, Government of India. In 1963, the organization of the school was given over to Delhi Administration. Delhi College of Engineering was under the authoritative control of Department of Technical Education and Training, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. For scholarly purposes, the school was subsidiary to University of Delhi since 1952. From July 2009, the DCE has progressed toward becoming Delhi Technological University vide Delhi act 6 of 2009.
The past DCE has worked from its noteworthy Kashmere Gate Campus for right around 55 years and has moved in 1996 to its lavish green sprawling grounds of 164 Acres at Bawana Road, connecting Sector-17, Rohini, Delhi-42. Its moving to new grounds has included the measurement of research and caused advancements in bounty, which has gotten high national and universal praise. As a Delhi Technological University it has the coveted self-rule to exceed expectations and shape itself as a world class Technological University.
- First class or equivalent in Master’s degree in Business Management/Administration in a
relevant management related discipline or first class in Two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/Accredited by the AICTE/UGC. OR First class or equivalent in M. Tech./M.E./ Master’s Degree in relevant branch. OR First class or equivalent Graduate and professionally
qualified Charted Accountant/Cost & Works Accountant/Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- Qualifications as above with PhD or equivalent, in relevant branch
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on
Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out by the AICTE/UGC
- University School of Management & Entrepreneurship, East Delhi Campus, Delhi Technological University
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Professor with AGP Rs.10000/- in PB- IV (Rs.37,400-67000)
- For General Candidates : age limit is 50 years.
- For SC Candidates : age limit is 50 years.
- For ST Candidates : age limit is 50 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: age limit is 50 years.
- For OBC Candidates : age limit is 50 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last date of receipt of applications is 11th May 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are apply the Job 11th May 2018.