Name of the Post :
Director/HOD/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Placement Officer
Job Description :
The notification for Delhi Metropolitan Education Recruitment has been released for the post of Director/HOD/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Placement Officer. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Welcome to Delhi Metropolitan Education, a head instructive foundation associated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi and affirmed by Bar Council of India. At DME, we broaden top notch foundation with solid scholastic offices to give a dynamic and clinical establishing for progress. Our general public has been associated with instruction in the course of the most recent 13 years. We are running the regarded Mayoor School, Noida as a team with Mayo College, Ajmer. The school grounds is spread more than ten sections of land and the school has more than 3000 understudies selected presently.
Our sister school is Delhi Technical Campus at Greater Noida which gives the most looked for after projects affiiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and is endorsed by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) . The establishment confers specialized training in the fields of building, design and MBA. Master Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is an open, proficient college situated in Delhi, India. Established in 1998, it is an educating cum-affiliating college which has been reviewed ‘A’ by NAAC. The University has gotten the Platinum Technology Award for quality and perfection in the field of instruction, in Geneva, Switzerland. Master Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is an individual from the Association of Commonwealth Universities, Association of Indian Universities, and Medical Council of India.
- M.B.A/LLB and As per Norms
- Candidate must complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their CV along with passport size photographs and attested copies of certificates to the following Email address as soon as possible.
Noida, Uttar Pradesh