SENIOR AFFILIATE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Experience: 2 years
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
- Affiliate Business Development
- Daily affiliate management as well as in progress development and readying of contemporary promoting artistic, affiliate communications adore e-Newsletters and web log posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analysis performance, determine areas of improvement, and suggest ways in which to extend affiliate-generated revenues
- Recruit new affiliates, venture partners, and strategic partners
- Oversee the event and distribution of promoting tools and sales artistic to affiliates
- Establish channels of communication to confirm all affiliates and venture partners have access to promoting tools, and to develop custom promoting material PRN.
- Initiate new campaign concepts, incentives, and bonus offers
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar
- Placement with all relevant affiliate directories, forums
- Develop affiliate pages internationally
- Minimum of two year hands –on expertise in affiliate program management
- Document memoir of eminent affiliate achievement, as well as program performance knowledge
Must possess robust information of the affiliate selling trade, as well as its customs, culture, and controversies
- Must be ready to document robust understanding of each legal/ethical and illegitimate/unethical affiliate selling practices, as well as thorough information of however spyware, adware, and parasite ware is detected and prevented.
- Must be fluent and toughened within the method of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting super affiliates
- Prior expertise in web-based informational/educational development, or in development and testing of on-line sales inventive, is most well-liked
- Must be fluent and practiced within the net selling sales method, as well as e-mail selling, computer program improvement, per-per-click advertising, blog/forum selling.
- Be a decent negotiant with associate degree understanding of net dynamics (CPA, CPC, CPM, CPV,CPL)
- Established company with nice money stability
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat
- Fast personal and career development
- World category coaching
- International travel opportunities
- Service recognition awards
- Market leading remuneration packages
- Accommodation in company guest house
- Bonus plans.
- Regular social activities
- Management developed from among
- Unrivalled team operating dynamics
- Develop ground breaking technology
- Innovative forward thinking organization
Experience: 3 years
Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Educational Qualification: MBA/Masters in HR
- Planning human resource requirements in consultation with Team Leaders and Managers of different departments and coordination selection interviews.
- Providing clear job definition to the candidates, screening for performance, testing competencies and conducting targeted interviews.
- Identifying candidates on the basis of technical and non-technical requirements, scheduling and conducting interviews and verifying candidate’s credentials & career expectations.
- Negotiating compensation packages, reference checking and hand holding the candidates till joining.
- Employee Database Management
- Documentation and completion of joining formalities (Induction, Introductions etc.) and exit formalities.
- Attendance & Leave Management.
- Employee training and development.
- Co-coordinating and conducting the performance reviews of employees.
- Assisting management team in day-to-day administration activities.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures as and when required.
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements.
- Proactively lead Employee Engagement activities.
- Vendor management wherever required.
- Should be MBA/Masters in HR.
- 3+ years’ post qualification experience in HR.
- Must have experience in Hiring IT and Non-IT professionals.
- Knowledge of recruitments for e-commerce industry preferred.
- Excellent English Communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Looking for a dynamic career with growth opportunities.
- Established company with nice money stability.
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Fast personal and career development.
- World category coaching.
- International travel opportunities.
- Service recognition awards.
- Market leading remuneration packages.
- Accommodation in company guest house.
- Bonus plans.
- Regular social activities.
- Management developed from among.
- Unrivalled team operating dynamics.
- Develop ground breaking technology.
- Innovative forward thinking organisation.