Organization Name :
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Name of the Post :
- Junior Research Fellowship
- Eligibility for Lectureship
10-2(5)/2018(i) – E.U.II
Job Description :
The notification for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment has been released for the post of Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship. Eligible candidates can apply 26th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) :
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its bleeding edge R&D knowledgebase in assorted S&T zones, is a contemporary R&D association. Having container India nearness, CSIR has a dynamic system of 38 national labs, 39 outreach focuses, 3 Innovation Complexes and 5 units. CSIR’s R&D skill and experience is exemplified in around 4600 dynamic researchers upheld by around 8000 logical and specialized work force.
CSIR covers a wide range of science and innovation – from radio and space material science, oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, air transportation, instrumentation, natural building and data innovation. It gives huge mechanical mediation in numerous zones as to societal endeavors which incorporate condition, wellbeing, drinking water, sustenance, lodging, vitality, cultivate and non-cultivate segments. Further, CSIR’s part in S&T human asset improvement is imperative.
Pioneer of India’s licensed innovation development, CSIR today is reinforcing its patent portfolio to cut out worldwide specialties for the nation in select innovation spaces. CSIR is conceded 90% of US licenses allowed to any Indian freely subsidized R&D association. On a normal CSIR documents around 200 Indian licenses and 250 remote licenses for every year. Around 13.86% of CSIR licenses are authorized – a number which is over the worldwide normal. Among its companions in openly subsidized research associations on the planet, CSIR is a pioneer as far as documenting and securing licenses around the world.
CSIR has sought after forefront science and propelled learning boondocks. The logical staff of CSIR just constitute around 3-4% of India’s logical labor however they add to 10% of India’s logical yields. In 2012, CSIR distributed 5007 papers in SCI Journals with a normal effect factor for each paper as 2.673. In 2013, CSIR distributed 5086 papers in SCI diaries with a normal effect factor for every paper as 2.868.
CSIR has operationalized wanted components to help business, which could prompt improved creation and commercialization of radical and problematic advancements, supporting the improvement of new monetary segments.
CSIR has set up CSIR@80: Vision and Strategy 2022 – New CSIR for New India. CSIR’s central goal is “to manufacture another CSIR for another India” and CSIR’s vision is to “Seek after science which takes a stab at worldwide effect, innovation that empowers advancement driven industry and sustain trans-disciplinary administration subsequently catalyzing comprehensive financial improvement for the general population of India”.
CSIR is positioned at 84th among 4851 foundations worldwide and is the main Indian association among the best 100 worldwide establishments, as per the Scimago Institutions Ranking World Report 2014. CSIR holds the seventeenth rank in Asia and leads the nation at the principal position.
- M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
- B.Sc(Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Maximum age limit is 28 years.
- For SC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 33 years.
- For ST Candidates : Maximum age limit is 33 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Maximum age limit is 33 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 31 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.1000/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.250/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.250/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.250/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Apply is 26th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are apply through online before 26th march 2018.