Organization Name :
Cochin Shipyard Limited
Name of the Post :
CSR Projects Manager
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment has been released for the post of CSR Projects Manager. Eligible candidates can apply 19th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Cochin Shipyard Limited :
Cochin Shipyard was consolidated in the year 1972 as a completely claimed Government of India organization. Over the most recent three decades the organization has developed as a trailblazer in the Indian Shipbuilding and Shiprepair industry. This yard can assemble and repair the biggest vessels in India. It can assemble ships upto 1,10,000 DWT and repair ships upto 1,25,000 DWT. The yard has conveyed two of India’s biggest twofold structure Aframax tankers every one of 95,000 DWT . CSL has secured shipbuilding orders from globally prestigious organizations from Europe and Middle East and is designated to manufacture the nation’s first indigenous Air Defense Ship. Shipyard initiated deliver repair tasks in the year 1982 and has attempted repairs of a wide range of boats including upgradation of boats of oil investigation industry and additionally periodical lay up repairs and life augmentation of boats of Navy, UTL, Coast Guard, Fisheries and Port Trust other than trader boats of SCI and ONGC. The yard has, throughout the years, created sufficient abilities to deal with intricate and advanced repair employments. The Shipyard additionally prepares graduate designers to marine specialists who later join ships both Indian and outside as fifth Engineers. 100 are prepared each year.
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (with specialisation in any field)/Business Management/Business Administration/Human Resource Management/Mass Communication/Public Relations/Rural Development/ Environmental Science/ Developmental Studies/ Public Administration of minimum two years course from universities or institutes recognised by UGC/AICTE. Qualification in Corporate Social Responsibility or related subjects is desirable. Candidates should be proficient in Malayalam and English languages and working with computer. Knowledge of Hindi is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.50,000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : age limit between 45 years to 55 years
- For SC Candidates : age limit between 45 years to 55 years
- For ST Candidates : age limit between 45 years to 55 years
- For PH/Women candidates: age limit between 45 years to 55 years
- For OBC Candidates : age limit between 45 years to 55 years
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 19th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are apply trough online before 19th March 2018.