Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Jai Hind College Recruitment has been released for the post of Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Christ Academy Institute for Advanced Studies is controlled by ‘Devamatha Educational Foundation’, shaped by the individuals from Devamatha Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), the primary indigenous religious assembly in India. This assemblage is the exemplification of the fantasy and vision of Saint Kuriakose Elias Chavara who was a nineteenth century educationist and social reformer in India. The CMI gathering with an enrollment of 2300, serves mankind in instructive, social, human services and different exercises, pointing the success and prosperity of the general public. Despite the fact that Christ Academy is a minority foundation, it endeavors to give quality training without refinement of religion, station or statement of faith.
Fr. Francis Kanichikattil and Jose Pereppadan, pioneers of CA gathering of establishments did the meticulous spadework for the acknowledgment of this Educational Institution. With the help of Fathers of Devamatha Community in Dharmaram College, they at first purchased 18 sections of land of land in Begur (16 k.m. south-west of Dharmaram College) and enrolled Devamatha Educational Foundation. Fr. Jerome Cherussery, the then Provincial, established the framework stone of the I.C.S.E school on December eleventh , 2004 within the sight of the Education Secretary of the Devamatha Province, Rector of Dharmaram College and different fathers and siblings of the Province. The school initiated its first scholarly year on June thirteenth, 2005. Today the school remains on 30 sections of land of sprawling area. Fr. Joice Elavathingal, the Principal with his vision and premonition, empowered the school to achieve awesome statures.
- PG with NET/Ph.D
- Computer Science
- Political Sciebce
- Candidate must complete PG in relevant discipline with first class
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are request to send your detailed Bio-data along with necessary documents and passport size photograph to the following Email ID as soon as possible.