Name of Post:
The notification for Chennai Institute of Technology has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 25th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Chennai Institute of Technology may be a young, dyanamic and vivacious Engineering establishment approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), capital of India and attached to Pakistani monetary unit University, Chennai. CIT was established within the year 2010 by mister.P.Sriram, a roaring enterpriser through celebrated producing business MK machine parts India Ltd. and Gokul machine school, Chennai.
We are terribly delighted to mention that as per the newest ranking declared by Pakistani monetary unit University, Chennai, CIT is hierarchal
1st among Engineering establishments in Zone nineteen of Pakistani monetary unit University.
6th among cluster of Engineering establishments in metropolis Region.
25th out of 506 among non-autonomous attached establishments across the state.
CIT invitations applications from qualified, dedicated and committed school members to figure during a difficult and knowledge base surroundings WHO have inclination towards analysis to bring out answer for social and industrial issues.
Candidates have possess Ph.D from reputed institutions.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Pay scale is As per AICTE norms.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 25th November 2017.
How to apply:
Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the HR- Manager of the college.
Email Address :
Chennai Institute of Technology,
Sarathy Nagar, Kundrathur, Chennai.