Organization Name :
Centre for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation(C-MMCS)
Name of the Post :
- Project Assistant Level – III
Number of the Posts :
- Project Assistant Level – III – 3 Posts
- Rs.28,000/- per month + House Rent Allowance (HRA)
Upper Age Limit :
- 35 years, relaxable for SC/ST/OBC & Women Candidates as per GoI / CSIR orders.
Education/ qualifications :
- First Class in M.Tech / ME / MS Computer Science & Engineering / Information Systems / Information Technology / Computer Networks or equivalent degree from a Recognised Institution / University.
- Desirable requirements: Good programming skill in C, C++ and Python. Experience
in using network simulators
- Job Requirements: Development of Technologies for Connected Vehicular Security,
Intelligent Biometric Authentication System
- Preference will be given to candidates with GATE/NET qualification
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Age/Qualification/Experience and interview performance of the candidate.
About Organization :
In the late 1980’s, the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) recognized the growing significance of Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation, as it became evident that modelling approaches were critical for illuminating the structure and evolution of complex systems that were invading the areas of scientific analysis and technological design. Fields like Geology and Biology, which for a long time was considered largely observational and qualitative had already begun to exploit the new possibilities, offered by Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation to grow new areas of computational geology and computational biology.
The Council therefore established in 1988 the “CSIR Center for Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation”, briefly called C-MMACS (pronounced as seemax). The Centre is located in the Belur Campus of the National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bangalore. Shri. Shyam Chetty, is the current Scientist-in-Charge of the centre. The policies and programmes of the centre are approved and monitored by a high level Advisory Committee under the Chairmanship of the Director General of CSIR, comprising members drawn from various Academic, R&D and Industrial Institutions.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Candidates must report at the venue and register for the walk-in-interview between 08:30 – 09:30 am on 09/05/2018. Candidates reporting after 09:30 am will not be entertained.
NAL COMMITEE COMPLEX, CSIR- NATIONAL AEROSPACE
LABORATORIES (NAL), OLD AIRPORT ROAD, KODIHALLI,
BENGALURU – 560017
Contact Address :
CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute (CSIR- 4PI)
(Formerly CSIR- C-MMACS, Bengaluru)
NAL Belur Campus, Wind Tunnel Road,
Bengaluru – 560 037, Karnataka, INDIA.