Name of Post:
Registrar/Controller of Examination/Assistant Registrar/Information Scientist
No of Vacancies:
The notification for Central University of Jharkhand recruitment has been released for the post of Registrar/Controller of Examination/Assistant Registrar/Information Scientist. Eligible candidates can apply before 20th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The President of Republic of India gave assent to The Central Universities Act, 2009 that envisages establishing and incorporating universities for teaching and analysis within the varied states.
The Central University of Jharkhand came into being beneath this Act on first of March, 2009. The traveller of the Central University of Jharkhand, Her Excellency, Shrimati Pratibha Devisingh Patil, appointed Dr. Darlando T. Khathing, associate degree internationally noted individual and a distinguished administrator, as its initial administrator.
CUJ’s focus are going to be on analysis in stylish technologies.
- For Registrar : Masters Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent
grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale & at least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor.
- For Controller of Examination : Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its
equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- For Assistant Registrar : Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale along with a good academic record.
- For Information Scientist : First Class B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science Degree/Information
Technology) or equivalent.
Selected candidates can get pay of
For Registrar/Controller of Examination: Rs. 37400-67000/- Grade Pay : Rs.10000/-
For Assistant Registrar/Information Scientist: RS.15600-39100 Grade Pay : 5400/-
For Registrar : Maximum age 57 years
For Controller of Examination : Maximum age 57 years
For Assistant Registrar : Maximum age 56 years
For Information Scientist : Maximum age 40 years
For non-reserved Candidates: Application fee is RS.500/-
For SC Candidates: Application fee is nil.
For ST Candidates: Application fee is nil.
For PH and Women Candidates: Application fee is nil.
For OBC Candidates: Application fee is RS.500/-
Candidate applying for this job have to attend interview.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 20.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application form : within 10 days from the last date of application.
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can apply attend interview with resume and photo copies of all relevant certificates.
Central University of Jharkhand
Ratu-Lohardaga Road, CTI Campus
Brambe, Ranchi – 835205