Organization Name :
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name of the Post :
- Constable (Driver)
- Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator)
Number Of Posts: 447 Posts
- Constable (Driver) — 344 Posts
- Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator) — 103 Posts
Job Description :
The notification for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment has been released for the post of Constable (Driver) & Constable (Driver-cum-pump-operator). Eligible candidates can apply 19th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Central Industrial Security Force (CISF):
The CISF appeared in 1969 with an unobtrusive starting, having three brigades, to give coordinated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, possessed the “instructing statures” of the economy. In a traverse of four decades, the Force has grown a few folds to achieve one lakh forty one thousand seven hundred and thirty five staff today. With globalization and advancement of the economy, CISF is never again a PSU-driven association. Rather, it has turned into a chief multi-gifted security office of the nation, ordered to give security to major basic foundation establishments of the nation in assorted zones. CISF is presently giving security cover to atomic establishments, space foundations, airplane terminals, seaports, control plants, delicate Government structures and ever legacy landmarks. Among the essential obligations as of late endowed to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and foundation of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN at Haiti.
It is a declaration to the level of expert ability and standing gained by the Force throughout the decades that its administrations are being looked for consultancy by the private division moreover. Throughout the years, the CISF has given Consultancy Services to more than 140 distinct associations, incorporating those in the private division. After the Mumbai psychological oppressor assault on November 2008, the command of the power has been widened to give guide security cover to private part moreover. The CISF Act has been altered, proclaiming another section in the transcendent history of the Force.
Flexibility and utilization of front line innovation have been the sign of the Force which has dependably stood up to new security challenges effectively. In perspective of the common security condition in the nation and danger from trans-national psychological oppression, the Force constantly endeavors towards innovative modernization and abilities upgradation to manufacture a structure of die hard commitment to the Nation. The CISF is by and large constantly modernized, both regarding gear and preparing. Having set high expert benchmarks with an amazing reputation, the Force anticipates a brighter tomorrow with satisfaction and certainty.
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.5200-20200/-, Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- For General Candidates : minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For SC Candidates : minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For ST Candidates : minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For OBC Candidates : minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- Selection will be based on Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 19th February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 19th March 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan is 21st March 2018
How to apply:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://cisfrectt.in form 19.02.2018 to 19.03.2018.