Organization Name :
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
1. Constable/ Driver: 344 Posts
2. Constable/ Driver-Cum-Pump -Operator: 103 Posts
Job Description :
The notification for Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment has been released for the posts of Constable/ Driver. Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 19th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) :
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the commanding heights of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh forty eight thousand and three hundred seventy one personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas. CISF is currently providing security cover to nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants, sensitive Government buildings and ever heritage monuments. Among the important responsibilities recently entrusted to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and establishment of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN at Haiti.
Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with Valid Driving Licence.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as Per Organization norms.
- For General Candidates: age limit between 21 to 27 years.
- For SC Candidates: age limit between 21 to 27 years.
- For ST Candidates: age limit between 21 to 27 years.
- For PH/women Candidates: age limit between 21 to 27 years.
- For OBC Candidates: age limit between 21 to 27 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-
- PET/ PST, Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test and Medical Examination.
- Last date for apply is 19th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply before 19th February 2018.