Organization Name :
Central Council Of Indian Medicine(CCIM)
Name of the Post :
- Jr/ Sr Technical Associate
- Legal Assistant
Number of the Posts :
- Jr/ Sr Technical Associate: 01 post
- Legal Assistant: 01 Post
Advertisement No :
15 l/101!\-EHl YII ,16/04/2018
- Jr/ Sr Technical Associate:- 30,000/- to 35,000/- pm
- Legal Assistant:- 35,000/- pm
Age Limit :
Education/ qualifications :
Jr/ Sr Technical Associate
- Under Graduate qualification in Unani from a recognized University
- Post Graduate qualification in Unani from a recognized University
- A Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and Experience.
About Organization :
Ayurveda means “the science of life” (ayur means “life” and veda means “science” in Sanskrit). Ayurveda is a discipline of the upaveda or “auxiliary knowledge” in Vedic tradition. Ayurveda has its prime origin from Atharva-Veda and apart as a supplement of the Rig-Veda. Dhanvantari is worshipped as the God of Ayurveda. The aim of this system is to prevent illness¸ heal the sick and preserve life. The Ayurveda has its origins from the India and extended its wings in various parts of the world.
Ayurveda was taught in Gurukula system in ancient days, which is now been evolved in to under graduate & post graduate courses from Institutions.
To be an excellent regulatory body which guide, develop and sustain a network of ‘Institutions of Excellence’ in education meeting the national needs for global trends and to regulate the practice of Indian System of Medicine.
To establish, guide, develop and sustain through resource allocation, good governance and management, dedicated to the maintenance of standards and quality of academic study programmes and practice of Indian System of Medicine to national as well as global needs
Job Location :
Important Dates :
- Jr/ Sr Technical Associate:- Date and Time of the Interview: 24/04/2018 at 10:30 AM.
- Legal Assistant:- Date and Time of the Interview: 24/04/2018 at 11:30 AM.
Contact Address :
Central Council Of Indian Medicine(CCIM),Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avam Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan, 61-65, Institutional Area, Janakpuri “D” Block, New Delhi-110058. President, CCIM. Email :- email@example.com. Phone: 011-2852 5156. Secretary, CCIM. Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org.