Organization Name :
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences(CCRAS)
Name of the Post :
- Senior Research Fellow
Number of the Posts : 02
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 post
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.28,000/- + HRA
- Pharmacist: Rs. 16,000/- p.m (consolidated)
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow: Up to 35 years
- Pharmacist: 27 Years
Education/ qualifications :
Senior Research Fellow
- B.A.M.S. Degree from Recognized University
- Preference will be given to those who possess higher qualification viz., M.D (Ay.) or who have previous research experience i.e. having worked for any research project funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CS1R, DST or equivalent organization.
- Skills of drafting editing of scientific documents/articles/technical reports etc
- Publication in peer reviewed journals
- Working knowledge of computer Applications.
- Diploma in Pharmacy / D.Pharma (Ayurveda) from any Recognized University / Institution with two years experience in Recognized Ayurvedic Hospital.
- B. Pharm
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and Knowledge
About Organization :
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), an Autonomous body under Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India is an apex body in India for undertaking, coordinating, formulating, developing and promoting research on scientific lines in Ayurvedic Sciences. The Minister of AYUSH, Govt. of India is the President of the Governing Body of the Council, while the Joint Secretary chairs the Standing Finance Committee. The Scientific/Research Programmes are supervised by the Scientific Advisory Board and Scientific Advisory Group.
The Council has been executing its research programmes with a network of 30 peripheral Institutes/centres/units with the headquarters office responsible for control, monitoring and supervision. Research work of the Council is executed by 792 officers and staff, though the sanctioned strength of officers and staff is 1983 and also through collaborative studies with various Universities, Hospitals and Institutes.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Walk-in Interview on 08/05/2018 at 10 A.M.
venue: Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India Revenue Board Colony, Caddiannaram, Hyderabad.
Contact Address :
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India Revenue Board Colony, Caddiannaram, Hyderabad – 500 036, Telangana, INDIA.
Ph: 040-24067388, Tele Fax: 040-24066523, Web: http://niimh-nic.in, E-maii: nilmh-hyderabad®gov.in