Organization Name :
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS)
Advertisement No :
Advertisement Notice No. 03,
Date of Advt: 11-01-2018
Name of the Post :
- Research Officer
- Assistant Research Officer
- Research Assistant
Number of the Posts :
- Research Officer — 01 Post
- Assistant Research Officer — 01 Post
- Research Assistant — 02 Post
- Research Officer — Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs. 5400/-) NPA
- Assistant Research Officer – Rs 9300 – 34800 + GP Rs 4600 )
- Research Assistant — Rs 5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 2800)
Age Limit :
- Research Officer — 40 Years
- Assistant Research Officer — 30 Years
- Research Assistant — 30 Years
Education / Qualification :
- Research Officer –Recognized qualification or Training in Sowa Rigpa / Tibetan System o f Medicine
- Assistant Research Officer – Post Graduate Degree in Botany from recognized University
- Research Assistant – Recognized qualification or Training in Tibetan System o f Medicine/Sowa Rigpa
- Research Officer –Professional / practical experience o f 03 years in Sowa Rigpa Tibetan system o f Mcdicine to be certified by the local Government authority o f the State in which he has practiced.
- Assistant Research Officer — One year research / teaching experience after PG degree.
- Research Assistant–Recognized qualification or Training in Tibetan System o f Medicine/Sowa Rigpa
About Organization :
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India. It is an apex body in India for the formulation, coordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine..
How to Apply :
Before 01/02/2018 Bring Al long with your documents to Dr. Padma Gurmet, (Scientist-4), Officer Incharge, National Research Institute for Sowa-Ripga, Leh by email to firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
1. The posts are temporary but likely to continue. Fresh appointees shall be governed by
New Pension Scheme. The candidates selected will be on probation for two years, which
may be extended at the discretion o f the competent authority.
2. The posts carry aL India transfer liability and the candidates must be willing to serve
anywhere in India.
3. Selected candidates shall execute the indemnity bond before joining the Institute
4. Age will be reckoned as on 1st January 2011. Age relaxation will be admissible for Govt,
servants upto 05 years and certain other categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PH and Women
candidates as per instructions issued by DOPT from time to time.
5. Experience will be reckoned as on last date o f receipt o f applications.
6. The numbers o f vacancies are subject to variation.
7. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While
forwarding applications o f in-service candidates, Head o f the Institution should certify
that the applicant is tree from Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance
proceedings are pending or contemplated. Photocopies o f ACRs dossier o f the
candidate(s) for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in
sealed covers addressed to Officer Incharge, National Research Institute for Sowa-Rigpa.
8. FA/DA is admissible as per rule
9. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf o f any candidate, or bringing political or other
outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will disqualify the candidate.
10. Director General, CCRAS, New Delhi reserves the right to cancel the recruitment o f
all/any o f the posts without assigning any reasons.
11. Applications should be accompanied the copies o f following self attested testimonials:-
a) Qualification Certificates.
b) Experience Certificates.
c) Date o f Birth Certificate.
d) Category Certificate, if any
12. Advertisement No., date & name o f post should be indicated on the enveloped properly.
13. Incomplete & late submission o f application will not be entertained without any notice.
14. The decision o f Director General, CCRAS, New Delhi in respect o f all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and bind: ig on all candidates.
15. Selected candidates must produce original qualification certificates, character certificate
and medical certificate before join the service.
***Important Dates :
Start Date Date of Advt: 11-01-2018
Last Date to submit application Form :01/02/2018
Contact Address :
Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bhartiya Chikitsa Avum Homeopathy Anusandhan Bhavan
No.61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. ‘D’ Block, Janakpuri,
New Delhi – 110058 ( India )
Telephone : 91-011-28525862/28525897/28525852
Fax : 91-011-28520748/28525959 (Office of the DG)