Organization Name :
Center for Materals for Electronics Technology (C-MET)
Name of the Post :
- Project Staff
Number of the Posts :
- Project Staff-01 post
Advertisement No :
- Rs.16,000/- +30% HRA + 1month basic towards medical
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.04.2018 (relaxation for experienced
Education/ qualifications :
- M.Sc. (Chemistry (Physical/Inorganic) / Physics/ Instrumentation / Material Science)
- B.E./B.Tech. (Metallurgy / Electronics /Instrumentation).
Selection Criteria :
Based on Qualification and Knowledge
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- C-MET invites eligible and highly motivated candidates for Walk-in-Interview on
25.04.2018 (WEDNESDAY) to fill up the following temporary and time bound
position under a sponsored project aimed at the development of ultra high pure
Germanium. The position is purely temporary till the completion of the project (Up
to December, 2018).
- For application Format & other important details, please visit our Offlicial website.
About Organization :
Dedicated to the furtherance of competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials, the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) functions as an autonomous scientific society under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India. Besides augmenting core competence, C-MET envisions attainment of self-sufficiency in the sphere of Electronic materials, components and devices to cater to India’s strategic and industrial applications, exploiting indigenous resources of raw materials.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF C-MET
CMET’s R&D activities at present include development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
C-MET carries research and development on electronic materials and their processing keeping in view the development in the electronic and IT industry all over the world. Many of these programmes are for advanced electronic materials and processes with partial funding coming from various national and international funding agencies.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
- Walk-in-Interview on25.04.2018 (WEDNESDAY)
Contact Address :
CENTRE FOR MATERIALS FOR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY (C-MET),IDA PHASE – III, CHERLAPALLY, HCL (PO), HYDERABAD – 500 051