PHP developer/Sr. PHP developer
Experience: 1 year
- A PHP developer is liable for writing server-side internet application logic.
- PHP developers typically develop back-end parts, connect the applying with the opposite (often third-party) internet services, and support the front-end developers by group action their work with the applying. they’re conjointly typically needed to develop and integrate plugins sure enough standard frameworks.
- Writing a decent description and advertising for a PHP developer needs attention to detail. after you are trying to find a complicated PHP internet developer, posting a generic internet developer description in your job ad can bring various applications from those who might have very little data regarding smart programming practices.
- PHP may be a troublesome language to tame, and puts a bigger than usual burden on the developer to make sure the application’s stability and performance.
- We square measure searching for a PHP Developer answerable for managing back-end services and therefore the interchange of knowledge between the server and therefore the users.
- Your primary focus are the event of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central info, and making certain high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- you’ll even be answerable for group action the front-end parts engineered by your co-workers into the applying. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is critical moreover.
- Strong information of PHP net frameworks looking on your technology stack}}
- Understanding the totally synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC style patterns
- Knowledge of object directed PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance the precise project}}
- Strong information of the common PHP or net server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding basic style principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple information sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating information schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases and their declarative question languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, similar to rotter
- Write “clean”, neat code.
- Build a made-to-order WordPress theme, or modify Associate in Nursing existing WordPress theme, to suit the wants of the most web site.
- Proactively review WordPress elements, widgets, and plug¬ins to stay all solutions at the cutting edge and maintain security.
- Produce elaborated specifications.
- Troubleshoot, take a look at and maintain the core product code and databases to confirm sturdy improvement and practicality.
- Develop and deploy new options to facilitate connected procedures and tools if necessary.
- Participating during a team-oriented setting to develop complicated web-based applications.
- Maintaining existing code base, to incorporate troubleshooting bugs and adding new options.
- Language: PHP
- CMS: WordPress /Magento/ Opencart/ Drupal
- Database: MySQL and others
- Java Script Library: JQuery
- Knowledge of consuming and creating Web Services is a plus.