Name of Post :
- Labour Enforcement Officer-123 vacancies
- Bihar Finance Service-123 vacancies
- Bihar Administrative Service-31 vacancies
- Bihar Police Service-06 vacancies
- Bihar Revenue Department-19 vacancies
- Utpad Nirikshak-13 vacancies
- Bihar Labour Department-11 vacancies
- Bihar Nibandhan Seva-Bihar Registration Department-16 vacancies
- Bihar jail Department-Jail Superintendent-09 vacancies
- Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer-03 vacancies
- Bihar Cooperative Department-Assistant Registrar, Cooperation-01 vacancy.
Job Description :
The notification for Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment has been released for the post of Tax, Labour, Revenue, Jail Officer, DSP, Collector. Eligible candidates can apply before 4/12/2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The history of Constitution of India reveals that the conception of conducting competitive examination for appointment to bound posts came into thought method back within the year 1853 and a committee for giving form thereto was implanted below the spot of historiographer within the year 1854. afterward the Federal Public Service Commission and also the State Public Service Commissions were implanted below the govt. of India Act, 1935.
The state Public Service Commission came into existence from first Gregorian calendar month 1949 when its separation from the Commission for the States of state and Madhya Pradesh, in accordance with sub-section (1) of section 261 of the govt. of India Act, 1935, as adapted. Its constitutional standing was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on twenty sixth Gregorian calendar month, 1950. it’s a Constitutional Body below Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
The state Public Service Commission at first began its functioning for the State of state with its headquarters at Ranchi. The government determined to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it absolutely was finally shifted to Patna on first March 1951.
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should have minimum degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates for above mentioned posts will get a pay scale in between Rs.9,300-34,800/- plus grade pay of Rs.4,200-5,400/-
- Minimum age for deputy superintendent of police and Utpad Nirikshak is 20 years.
- Minimum age for Labour Enforcement Officer-21 posts
- For other posts the minimum age limit is 22 years.
For SC/ST/PH candidates the exam fee is Rs.200/-
For others the fee is Rs.750/-
candidates will be selected based on their merit in Preliminary, main exam and interview.
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of online process is 13.11.2017
- Last date for online application process is 11.12.2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of applications is 18.12.2017
- Last date for online registration/deposit of exam fee is 04.12.2017.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in online through website i.e, http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Job Location :
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,
Bihar – 800001.