Organization Name :
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of the Post :
Number of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment has been released for the posts of Engineer Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply before 12th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited :
BHEL is an incorporated power plant gear maker and one of the biggest building and assembling organizations of its kind in India occupied with the outline, designing, make, development, testing, appointing and adjusting of an extensive variety of items and administrations for center divisions of the economy, viz. Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (Railways), Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Water and Defense with more than 180 items offerings to address the issues of these segments. BHEL has been the bedrock of India’s Heavy Electrical Equipment industry since its joining in 1964.
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs. 20,600 – Rs. 46,500/- Per Month
- For General Candidates : age limit should be 27 years.
- For SC Candidates :age limit should be 27 years.
- For ST Candidates : age limit should be 27 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: age limit should be 27 years.
- For OBC Candidates :age limit should be 27 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last date for submission is 12th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply before 12th March 2018.
BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110049, India.