Organization Name :
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL) Recruitment has been released for the post of Engineer Trainees. Eligible candidates can apply 12th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited(BHEL):
BHEL’s development has been synchronous with accomplishing independence in the indigenous assembling of overwhelming electrical hardware. Out of the accessible 35,000 MW per annum limit with respect to control plant gear fabricating in the nation, BHEL alone constitutes a mammoth 20,000 MW per annum limit. A far reaching system of 17 Manufacturing Divisions, 2 Repair Units, 4 Regional Offices, 8 Service Centers, 4 Overseas Offices, 6 Joint Ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centers and ebb and flow venture execution at more than 150 undertaking destinations crosswise over India and abroad proves the humungous scale and size of its tasks.
In FY 2016-17, the organization appointed/synchronized 8,539 MW of energy producing hardware. With this, the organization’s worldwide introduced control creating limit has gone up to 178 GW. Strikingly, upgraded center around venture execution has brought about BHEL accomplishing a limit expansion of 45,274 MW amid the twelfth Five Year Plan period (2012-17), outperforming the objective of 41,661 MW set by the legislature for BHEL, by 9%. With this, BHEL keeps on outstanding the single biggest supporter of the nation’s energy age limit expansion.
Amid the year, BHEL-assembled warm power producing sets created an unequaled high 549 Billion Units of power which was 58.2% of the aggregate warm power created in the nation.
BHEL additionally has a far reaching abroad impression in 82 nations over all the six landmasses with total abroad introduced limit of BHEL made power plants nearing 10,000 MW including Belarus, Bhutan, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Rwanda, Sudan, Tajikistan and UAE. A noteworthy feature of the year was the biggest ever send out request, esteemed at US$1.5 billion (Rs.10,000 Crore), for setting up 1,320 MW (2×660 MW) Maitree Super Thermal Power Project in Bangladesh. Essentially, won against solid universal focused offering, this is BHEL’s biggest power venture arrange in the worldwide market.
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs. 20600-46500/-.
For Graduate Engineer:
- For General Candidates : Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For SC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For ST Candidates : Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 27 years.
For Post Graduate:
- For General Candidates : Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- For SC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- For ST Candidates : Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 29 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Selection will be made on GATE 2018 Score & Interview..
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application is 12th February 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 12th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may Online through the website http://careers.bhel.in form 12.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.