Organization Name :
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL)
Name of the Post :
Number of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) Recruitment has been released for the post of Law Officer. Eligible candidates can apply before 02nd May 2018 Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL):
BHEL’s development has been synchronous with accomplishing independence in the indigenous assembling of substantial electrical gear. Out of the accessible 35,000 MW per annum limit with respect to control plant hardware producing in the nation, BHEL alone constitutes a mammoth 20,000 MW per annum limit. A far reaching system of 17 Manufacturing Divisions, 2 Repair Units, 4 Regional Offices, 8 Service Centers, 4 Overseas Offices, 6 Joint Ventures, 15 Regional Marketing Centers and ebb and flow venture execution at in excess of 150 task locales crosswise over India and abroad verifies the humungous scale and size of its activities.
In FY 2016-17, the organization dispatched/synchronized 8,539 MW of energy producing gear. With this, the organization’s worldwide introduced control producing limit has gone up to 178 GW. Remarkably, upgraded center around venture execution has brought about BHEL accomplishing a limit expansion of 45,274 MW amid the twelfth Five Year Plan period (2012-17), outperforming the objective of 41,661 MW set by the legislature for BHEL, by 9%. With this, BHEL keeps on outstanding the single biggest supporter of the nation’s energy age limit expansion.
Amid the year, BHEL-fabricated warm power producing sets created an unequaled high 549 Billion Units of power which was 58.2% of the aggregate warm power created in the nation.
BHEL likewise has a broad abroad impression in 82 nations over all the six mainlands with combined abroad introduced limit of BHEL made power plants nearing 10,000 MW including Belarus, Bhutan, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Oman, Rwanda, Sudan, Tajikistan and UAE. A noteworthy feature of the year was the biggest ever send out request, esteemed at US$1.5 billion (Rs.10,000 Crore), for setting up 1,320 MW (2×660 MW) Maitree Super Thermal Power Project in Bangladesh. Fundamentally, won against hardened worldwide focused offering, this is BHEL’s biggest power venture arrange in the universal market.
- Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Law (BL or LLB) form College approved by Bar Council of India.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.24900-50500/- per month.
- For General Candidates :age limit should be 30 years.
- For SC Candidates : age limit should be 30 years.
- For ST Candidates : age limit should be 30 years.
- For PH/Women candidates:age limit should be 30 years.
- For OBC Candidates : age limit should be 30 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview.
- Last date of apply is 02nd May 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply is 02nd May 2018.