Organization Name :
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Name of the Post :
Number of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment has been released for the posts of Trade Apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply before 18th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
In 1954, in a recently autonomous India, the need was most extreme to create indigenous industry. The fantasy of an independent India brought forth numerous Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has made some amazing progress from that point forward with the far-located vision of its pioneers, the commitment and diligent work of its representatives, support and confidence of its clients and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resounds with what BEL has been effectively improving the situation more than 6 decades.
From humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was set up in relationship with CSF, France (now, Thales), to fabricate fundamental correspondence hardware, BEL now delivers an extensive variety of cutting edge gear in fields, for example, Defense Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL likewise gives turnkey framework arrangements. Regular citizen items from BEL incorporate Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, sun oriented controlled activity flag frameworks and Access Control Systems.
- Candidate should have Passed Craftsman Training under NCVT Scheme from recognized lTl’s in respective Trade
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: age limit should be 25 years.
- For SC Candidates: age limit should be 25 years.
- For ST Candidates:age limit should be 25 years.
- For PH/women Candidates: age limit should be 25 years.
- For OBC Candidates:age limit should be 25 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- written test & interview.
- Last date for apply is 18th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates should apply before 18th March 2018.