Organization Name :
Bank of Maharashtra
Name of the Post :
Chief & Market Risk Officer
Job Description :
The notification for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment has been released for the posts of Chief & Market Risk Officer. Eligible candidates can apply before 17th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Bank of Maharashtra :
Bank of Maharashtra & staff together donate Rs. 21 Lakhs to Naam Foundation.
Shri. Narendra Kabra, General Manager, IT & Sudhakar Dhodapkar, with Suresh Nangare from Retirees of Bank of Maharashtra presented two cheques worth Rs. 21 lakhs to NAAM foundation at Bank of Maharashtra’s head office at Lokmangal, Pune. General managers of the Bank Shri Rajkiran Bhoir, M. C. Kulkarni, and Manoj Biswal were present on the occasion. The foundation started by Nana Patekar and Makarand Anaspure, works towards the betterment of farmers in the drought-prone areas of Marathwada and Vidarbh in the Maharashtra.
- should be graduate in Finance, Accounts, Statistics , Economics with postgraduation
in same discipline or MBA. However preference shall be given to additional professional qualifications like FRM/CFA/CA/ICWA.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: age limit should be 45-55 years.
- For SC Candidates: age limit should be 45-55 years.
- For ST Candidates:age limit should be 45-55 years.
- For PH/women Candidates: age limit should be 45-55 years.
- For OBC Candidates:age limit should be 45-55 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- written test & interview.
- Last date for apply is 17th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates should apply is 17th March 2018.