Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Banasthali Vidyapith Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply With in 3 weeks from 7th February 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Banasthali Vidyapith is a completely private ladies’ advanced education foundation which offers a coordinated framework reaching out from the essential to the Ph.D. level. It was on October 6, 1935 that Smt. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri established Banasthali to top off the vacuum caused by the sudden demise of their exceedingly skilled and promising little girl Shantabai. They had exclusive standards that she would work for ladies’ motivation when she would grow up. Be that as it may, predetermination appointed something else.In this way, Banasthali owes its reality neither to the enthusiasm of an educationist, nor to that of a social reformer. It is likewise not the production of a Philanthropist’s tote. It has emerged like the legendary phoenix from the fiery remains of a blooming blossom Shantabai.
Banasthali is one of the five advanced education foundation in India implied solely for Women. Over these seventy five years Banasthali has formed into a National Center for ladies’ instruction. Banasthali’s instructive program goes for an inside and out improvement of the understudy’s identity. To accomplish its goal of ‘blend of otherworldly esteems and logical accomplishments of the East and the West’, it has developed Five-crease Educational Program (Panchmukhi Shiksha) involving the accompanying angles : (I) Physical, (ii) Practical, (iii) Esthetic, (iv) Moral and (v) Intellectual. Along these lines the understudies build up an incorporated and adjusted identity.
The country atmosphere of Banasthali Vidyapith is exceptionally helpful for advancing the belief system of basic living, and for guzzling and disguising the estimations of independence and resilience. Following the reasoning of the adjusted Panchmukhi arrangement of training, the establishment gives adequate chances to incorporated advancement of the identity. The weight on the positive parts of the Indian legacy has brought about an atmosphere which has contributed fundamentally to the assignment of the upliftment of ladies to empower them to go up against influential positions with certainty.
This foundation has made full utilization of the self-sufficiency gave under the esteemed college status and has inventively rebuilt the courses offered which incorporate subjects going from the conventional too tthe rising regions to the most elevated amount of research (prompting the doctoral degree). Banasthali has been licensed by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade (Five star Rating). Banasthali is a beneficiary of SANTBAL Award in the year 2000 for the administrations in the field of all round instruction of ladies.
- As per UGC/AICTE Norms
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Chemical Engineering
- Earth Science
- Humanities and Social Science
- Design, Visual Arts and Performing Arts
- Commerce, Law and Management
- Home Science
- Journalism and Mass Communication
- Candidate must have complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is With in 3 weeks from 7th February 2018.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to send their application along with necessary documents and passport size photograph to following Email Address with in 3 weeks
P.O. Banasthali Vidyapith,
Rajasthan – 304022.