Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
Head (Operations) – G&L
Number of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment has been released for the post of Head (Operations) – G&L . Eligible candidates can apply before 13th April 2018 Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Balmer Lawrie:
Driven by the soul of business, two venturesome Scotsmen Stephen George Balmer and Alexander Lawrie sowed the seeds of this organization at Kolkata on first February, 1867. History goes… a coin was hurled… Balmer won… Balmer’s name gone before in the Firm joined and accordingly was conceived Balmer Lawrie.
There was not really any business where Balmer Lawrie did not dive into in its developmental years, regardless of whether it was from Tea to Shipping, Insurance to Banking or Trading to Manufacturing. The organization has left its very own sign at each progression of its surprising corporate trip.
Today, Balmer Lawrie is a Mini-Ratna-I Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of India. It has six Strategic Business Units – Industrial Packaging, Greases and Lubricants, Leather Chemicals, Travel and Vacations, Logistics and Refinery and Oil Field Services, with workplaces spread the nation over and abroad. Balmer Lawrie has developed immensely over the most recent 151 years and has turned into the market pioneer in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases and Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. It has exceptionally very much reacted to the requests of a consistently changing condition and has taken full preferred standpoint of each chance to innovate.Balmer Lawrie additionally became inorganically through different JVs over the timeframe.
- Candidate should have Full time regular Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.90000 – 240000/- pm.
- For General Candidates :maximum age should be 47 years
- For SC Candidates : maximum age should be 47 years
- For ST Candidates : maximum age should be 47 years
- For PH/Women candidates: maximum age should be 47 years
- For OBC Candidates : maximum age should be 47 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Last date of registration is 13th April 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for this job before 13th April 2018.