Name of Post:
Professor/Associate professor/Assistant Professor/Director
The notification for Avanthi Group of Colleges has been released for the post of Professor/Associate professor/Assistant Professor/Director. Eligible candidates can apply before 22nd October. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Avanthi is resolved to enhance the center abilities and it stretches out full help to its understudies, consistently, to meet with the worldwide aggressive edge as specialized instruction has enormous possibilities to produce significant financial development in the nation. Our understudies get information and important ranges of abilities through Classroom Lectures, Case Analysis, Team Work, Academic Projects and Expert Seminars which help build up their Conceptual, Analytical and Decision making Skills.
Candidate should have possessed M.E/M.Tech/M.Pharm/MBA/MCA/Ph.D from government recognized university.
- Engineering- Ph.D only
- MBA- Ph.D only
- MCA- Ph.D only
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharma Analysis
- Pharmacy Practice
- Hopeful should finished their MBA/PG/Ph.D in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according as per Norms.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
Date of Interview: 22nd October 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can attend interview with resume and all relevant certificates.
Eligible candidate can send resume and all relevant certificates through email.
Email and Walk-in
Avanthi Degree and PG College,
Central Office, H.No:3-4-875/A/1,
Barkatpura, Bus Depo Lane