Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Annamalai University Recruitment has been released for the post of Research Associate. Eligible candidates can apply 19th March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
In the mid 1920s, to serve the discouraged and to advance Tamil Literature, Rajah Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar established Sri Minakshi College, Sri Minakshi Tamil College and Sri Minakshi Sanskrit College in a provincial setup at Chidambaram. In 1928, Rajah Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar concurred with the nearby Government to handover the above said organization for building up a University. Consequently, on 01.01.1929 Annamalai University was built up according to Annamalai University Act 1928 (Tamil Nadu Act 1 of 1929).
The most noteworthy improvement is the authorization of the Annamalai University Act, 2013 (Tamil Nadu Act 20 of 2013), which has come into drive from September 25, 2013, in the wake of acquiring the consent of His Excellency, the President of India.
- M.E./M.Tech (Preferred stream: MEMS, Process Control and Instrumentation, VLSI-Design)
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.14,000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 19th March 2018.
How to apply:
The post is purely temporary and interested candidates with commitment to pursue a career in research can send their bio data, testimonials, photocopies of the consolidated mark statements and other relevant documents to the undersigned on or before 19th March 2018.
Principal Investigator DST-SERB Project
Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering and Technology,
Annamalai Nagar- 6008 002,
Tel No: 09486870051.