Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 24th March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Tirupati (AITS-T) was built up in the year 2007, with a conviction that training can impact and form youthful personalities. Inside 10 years, AITS, Tirupati got the lofty stature of an organization with quality instruction.
It is a sprawling grounds of in excess of 45 sections of land of land. Ascribing to the authentic significance, Annamacharya, the darling supporter of Lord Venkateswara who dependably treasures to discover his billet at his lotus feet. Emblematically, the foundation has been initiated the name of Annamacharya and is set up at the foot of Seven Hills the homestead master Venkateswara.
It is overseen by Annamacharya Educational Trust, a gathering of experts for whom training is an energy. With an ordeal of more than 20 years in the field of Engineering, Management, Education and Pharmacy, the Trust runs numerous schools crosswise over Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
Being a piece of Annamacharya Group of Institutions, the foundation is focused on conferring building abilities to the understudies and give a window to them to investigate the chances to accomplish their objectives. Annamacharya Institute of Technology and Sciences, Tirupati tries to be the main focus giving world-class instruction while fusing creative showing techniques for designing and research.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physical Sciences
- Candidate must complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidate must have good communication skill
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 24th March 2018.
How to apply:
Send your resume along with necessary document scanned copy to the following address on or before 24th March 2018.
Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh
Annamacharya Institute of Science and Technology,
Tirupati, Chittoor District,
Andhra Pradesh – 517520.