Advt No: No. AURC-T/CW/03/2018
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Anna University Recruitment has been released for the post of Project Associate. Eligible candidates can apply 20th March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Anna University was set up on fourth September, 1978 as a unitary kind of College. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, previous Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers advanced education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Connected Sciences pertinent to the present and anticipated needs of the general public. Other than advancing examination and spreading learning picked up in this way, it encourages collaboration between the scholarly and mechanical groups.
The University is arranged in the southern piece of the city of Chennai and it is 3 kms. from the closest Railway Station (Guindy) and 10 kms. from Chennai Airport. The College’s Main Campus reaches out more than 189 sections of land adjoining the Adyar River on the north what’s more, Raj Bhavan on the south. The Madras Institute of Technology at Chrompet constitutes the second grounds of the University which reaches out more than 52 sections of land. A third grounds reaching out more than 5 sections of land is situated at Taramani, Chennai. These grounds have an assortment of structures serving the different needs of the University people group.
In 2001, Anna University was changed over to an affiliating compose University by bringing together all the Engineering schools in the State of Tamil Nadu and was once more reconverted to the unitary kind in 2010. In 2012, Anna University was again changed over to an affiliating kind of University by uniting all the Engineering Colleges in the Province of Tamil Nadu under one umbrella to guarantee uniform quality in designing training.
Notwithstanding the over, 4 University Department Campuses (CEG/MIT/ACT/SAP Grounds), by and by, Anna University has 13 Constituent Colleges, 3 Regiona Grounds at Tirunelveli, Madurai and Coimbatore and 593 Affiliated Colleges (Government, Government Aided and Self-Financing Colleges).
- B.E. / B. Tech. / M.Sc. / MCA/ MBA / M.Com or equivalent (>4 years of professional education after +2)
- Candidate must have complete UG/PG
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.20,000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 20th March 2018.
How to apply:
Anna University Regional Campus – Tirunelveli,