Advertisement No: 001/RC/UD-FAC/PR20/2018
Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Anna University, Chennai Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 2nd March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Anna University might endeavor towards a World Class Institution by creating experts with high specialized learning, proficient abilities and moral esteems. The College should be a favored accomplice to the business and group for commitment towards their monetary and social advancement by giving fantastic labor through magnificence in instructing, research and consultancy. Anna University might be perceived as a perspective, an impetus, a facilitator, an innovator and a pioneer in specialized instruction. To always raise the nature of designing instruction along these lines to deliver better human asset than coordinate fast mechanical advancements. To impart its scholarly experience and foundation to different establishments for giving quality training over the State and help understudies to satisfy their dreams.To maintain the most astounding moral and expert measures while conferring designing instruction and keeping in mind that satisfying its commitments to understudies and staff. To serve the general public with mechanical progression and to effectively participate in building information based society.
- M.Arch/ Ph.D
- Candidate must have complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as
- Assistant Professor : Rs.15600-39100+AGP Rs.6000/-
- Associate Professor : Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.9000/-
- Professor : Rs.37400-67000 + AGP Rs.10000/-
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 2nd March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates ma apply for the above post through online on or before 2nd March 2018.
Centre for Nano science and Technology
College of Engineering Guindy
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.