Name of Post :
*Eligible candidates can apply with in 31/12/2017
Job Description :
The notification for Andaman and Nicobar Police has been released for the post of sub-Inspector, Constable, Pharamacist, Nursing Assistant . Eligible candidates can apply with in 31/12/2017.The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Andaman and Nicobar Police records of andaman and nicobar police dates back to elevating of ‘sebundy corps’ in 1858 for protection of penal settlements in the andamans. it became reconstituted in 1867 with the energy of 2 inspectors, three head constables, 12 sergeants and 285 constables.records of andaman nicobar police the device of policing was completely at the pattern of army corporation, with a small energy of 75 civil policemen for observance of nearby legal guidelines and for accompanying the prisoners to the jungle as guards against aboriginal tribes.an organized shape of policing in andaman and nicobar islands turned into installed in august, 1875 with the extension of indian police act of 1861 to andaman and nicobar islands and capt. wimberly became appointed as first district superintendent of police. in the equal 12 months, the chief commissioner of andaman and nicobar become vested with the powers and functions of the inspector well known of police.civil police become separated from military police within the year 1924, after nine years of efforts to form the nucleus of civil police started out in 1915 to deal with crime and criminals and mr hgl biggie changed into the first officer of the indian police appointed as commandant and superintendent of police.
Education Qualification :
- For Sub-Inspector : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.Degree from a Recognized University
- For Constable : 12th Standard Pass from a recognized Board/I Institution.
- For Pharamacist : Degree in Pharmacy (or) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948. Registration with Pharmacy Council under Section
- For Nursing Assistant : 12th Std. (Senior Secondary School Examination) from a recognized Board/Institute
Age Limit :
- For Sub-Inspector : Maximum age is 30 years
- For Constable : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- For Pharamacist : Maximum age is 30 years
- For Nursing Assistant : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 33 years for males and Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 38 years for females.
Selected Candidates can get the pay of
- For Sub-Inspector : PB –2 Rs. 9,300 –34,800 + GP Rs. 4,200 (Pre- revised)
- For Constable :PB –1 Rs. 5,200 –20,200 + GP Rs. 2,000 (Pre- revised)
- For Pharamacist : PB –2 Rs. 9,300 –34,800 + GP Rs. 4,200 (Pre- revised)
- For Nursing Assistant :PB –1 Rs. 19,900 –63,200 + GP Rs. 2,000 (Pre- revised)
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
- For PH Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application Fee is nil.
Last Date for Submission of Application is 31/12/2017.
How to apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can send resume with application form and all relevant certificates to the following address with in 31/12/2017.
The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt.),
Police Head Quarter,
Atlanta Point, Port Blair,
A & N Islands –744104.