Organization Name :
Ambala Cantonment Board
Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Ambala Cantonment Board Recruitment has been released for the posts of Junior Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply before 25th April 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Ambala Cantonment Board:
Ambala Cantonment was built up in the year 1843. Cantonment Board, Ambala is a statutory body constituted under the Cantonments Act, 2006.The rise of the Cantonment Board as a city body in cantonments was fundamentally in light of the requirement for support of legitimate sanitation, wellbeing and cleanliness in these territories. The extent of the Cantonment Board capacities stretches out to the whole range of civil organization. Notwithstanding give essential pleasantries, Cantonment Board , Ambala additionally oversees open welfare foundations and offices to the occupants of the cantonment territory. In the year 1977, noteworthy part of common territory comprising of Sadar Bazar, B.C. Bazar and B.I. Bazar has been extracted. At exhibit add up to territory of the cantonment is 8100.49 sections of land. According to enumeration of 2001 the aggregate populace of the Cantonment including troops is 61748.
Ambala Cantonment Board is sorted as Class I Cantonment and includes 16 individuals giving an equivalent portrayal to Elected and official individuals.
Under the Cantonments Act, 2006, the Cantonment Board has been endowed with a few pivotal civil capacities, for example, road light, building movement direction, water supply, sanitation, wellbeing, essential training, open security and town arranging. Aside from these administrative capacities, Cantonment Board likewise attempts a few extra measures under open change plans and continually tries to accomplish brilliance and overhaul the nature of administrations being given to the overall population. Ambala Cantonment Board has voyage far in tolerating the difficulties postured by expanding weight on metro civilities and is trying steady endeavors to enhance the personal satisfaction and give the best nature of administrations.
- Candidate should have degree or diploma in Electrical/Mechanical.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.9300-38,400/- pm
- For General Candidates: age limit between 18-25 years.
- For SC Candidates: age limit between 18-25 years.
- For ST Candidates:age limit between 18-25 years.
- For PH/women Candidates: age limit between 18-25 years.
- For OBC Candidates:age limit between 18-25 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-.
- written test & interview.
- Last date for apply is 25th April 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates should apply before 25th April 2018.
229 Race Course Road, Ambala Cantt