Organization Name :
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (AIIMS) BHOPAL
Advertisement No :
Advt.No: AIIMS Bhopal/CDC HICC/2017-18/03
About Organization :
AIIMS Bhopal is one of the seven AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
These institutions are being established by an Act of Parliament on the lines of the original All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi which imparts both undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in all its branches and related fields, along with nursing and paramedical training. to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all branches of health care activity.
Name of the Post :
Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
Data entry operator
Number of the Posts :
Junior Research Fellow(JRF) — 01 Post
Junior Nurse– 01 Post
Data entry operator — 01 Post
Junior Research Fellow(JRF) –Rs. 30,000/- consolidated per month
Junior Nurse –Rs. 17,840 /- consolidated per month
Data entry operator —Rs. 17,840 /- consolidated per month
Age Limit :
Junior Research Fellow(JRF) — 35 Years
Junior Nurse — 28 Years
Data entry operator — 25 Years
Education / Qualification :
Junior Research Fellow(JRF) —Msc (Life Science)
Junior Nurse—Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board
a) Certificate in general Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institution or
equivalent qualification for male nurse.
b) Should be registered ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwife with a state Nursing council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
Data entry operator —Essential: Intermediate or 12th pass from recognized board.Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on a computer.
How to Apply :
1. Application must be filled in the prescribed format (Attached along with advertisement)
2. Only scanned copy of application downloaded from AIIMS BHOPALWEBSITE and duly filled will be accepted.
Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format or received after due date will not be considered.
3. Filled applications as scanned copies should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Candidates kindly ensure their eligibility for the given post.
5. We will call only shortlisted candidates for written test. The list of the final short listed candidates will be floated
on the AIIMS Bhopal website by 25th January 2018.
6. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
7. Hardcopy of application along with 2 photographs,
8. Self-attested photocopies of proof of date of birth (class 10th certificate), eligibility qualification mark-sheets,
degrees, experience certificate has to be submitted by shortlisted candidates while appearing for test.
9. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage would not be allowed to proceed further for written test.
10. No enquires shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
***Important Dates :
Last Date :19/01/2018(5:00 PM.)
Contact Address :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Pin: 462 020