Organization Name :
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
About Organization :
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was set up in November 1945 as a national-level Apex Advisory Body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner.
In accordance with the provisions of the AICTE Act (1987), for the first five years after its inception in 1988, the Minister for Human Resource Development, the Government of India, was the Chairman of the Council. The first full-time Chairman was appointed on July 2, 1993 and the Council was reconstituted in March 1994 with a term of three years. The Executive Committee was re-constituted on July 7, 1994 and All India Board of Studies and Advisory Boards were constituted in 1994-95. Regional Offices of the Ministry of Human Resource Development, the Government of India, located in Kolkata, Chennai, Kanpur, and Mumbai were transferred to AICTE and the staff working in these offices were also deputed to the Council on foreign service terms w.e.f. October 1, 1995.
Name of the Post :
I. Group A
Chief Administrative Officer
Asstt. Legal Advisor
2. Group B
3. Group C
Office Superintendent- cum Accountant/ Accountant
Upper Division Clerk
Number of the Posts :
Total No.of Vacancies: 44 Posts.
I. Group A
Adviser-II – 01
Director – 03
Assistant Director – 13
Chief Administrative Officer – 01
Asstt. Legal Advisor – 01
II. Group B
Legal Officer – 01
Private Secretary – 03
III. Group C
Personal Assistant – 04
Assistant – 01
Office Superintendent- cum Accountant/ Accountant – 09
Upper Division Clerk – 07
I. Group A
Adviser-II —-PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900
Director —-PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700
Assistant Director —PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs.6600
Chief Administrative Officer —PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6600
Asstt. Legal Advisor —PB-3, Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6600
2. Group B
Legal Officer —PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600
Private Secretary —PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600
3. Group C
Personal Assistant —PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200
Assistant —PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200
Office Superintendent- cum Accountant/ Accountant —PB-2, Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200
Upper Division Clerk —PB-I, Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Number of posts is tentative, may vary and the Council reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts and may or may not fill any post(s).
- The prescribed qualifications are the minimum and mere possession and fulfillment of the essential and desirable qualifications for a post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview/ test.
- Interested candidates may apply online in AICTE Web portal http://www.facilities.aicteindia.org/Recruitment/index.php. A copy of duly filled application downloaded from the portal may be sent to AICTE office, duly signed and photograph affixed and forwarded by the present employer along with requisite supporting documents so as to reach on or before 25.01.2018.
- One recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the top right hand corner of the downloaded application and be signed by the applicant.
- Envelope containing application should be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _________________at_____________ (Name of region) Advertisement No. ________________________(Sl.No.)_______________________________.”
- A candidate has to submit separate applications, if he/she desires to apply for more than one post.
- The candidates short-listed for interview/ test will be informed by post. The Council will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Original certificates should be produced only at the time of interview/test. However, self-attested photocopies of testimonials may also be attached with the application in support of their educational qualifications and experience etc.
- Candidates may send an advance copy of duly filled and downloaded application. However, such an application shall be entertained only when application through proper channel (Forwarding Authority) is received. It shall be necessary to furnish “No Objection Certificate” from the parent department/ present employer at the time of interview/test.
- The decision of the Council in respect of selections shall be final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any type from any source will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.
- The Candidates who have not completed the prescribed “cooling off” period as per DoP&T regulations are not entitled to apply for any of the deputation posts as mentioned above.
- The candidates who are already on deputation in any organization including AICTE on the third year of their deputation are not entitled to apply for any of the deputation post as mentioned above.
- Candidates working in Institutions/Universities privately funded and managed or funded by the Government but privately managed, are not eligible for applying for any of the posts, as mentioned above.
- The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training OM No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay) dated 17th June, 2010, as amended from time to time. A person in higher Grade Pay shall not be eligible for appointment to a post carrying a lower Grade Pay.
- Forwarding Authority is to ensure that the applications must be accompanied by ACRs for last five years, Integrity Certificate and Vigilance Clearance Certificate. In case of photocopies of A.C.Rs are sent, these may be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary/equivalent.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
- The application complete in all respect must be sent through proper channel to Advisor(Admn.), All India Council for Technical Education, Nelson Mandela Marg, New Delhi-110 070, latest by 25.01.2018
- Applications received after the last date (expiry of the prescribed period) and/or found to be incomplete in any manner or not submitted in the prescribed proforma will not be entertained. 19. Registration Link: http://www.facilities.aicte-india.org/Recruitment/index.php
***Important Dates :
Last Date 25th January 2018.
Nelson Mandela Marg, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110070
Phone No.: 011-29581000 Website : www.aicte-india.org
Registration Link: http://www.facilities.aicte-india.org/Recruitment/index.php