Name of Post:
The notification for Aligarh Muslim University has been released for the post of Assistant Professor & Sr Resident. Eligible candidates can apply before 28th October 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The college became out of crafted by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, the colossal Muslim reformer and statesman, who in the fallout of the Indian War of Independence of 1857 felt that it was imperative for Muslims to pick up instruction and end up plainly engaged with people in general life and taxpayer driven organizations in India. Raja Jai Kishan helped Sir Syed in setting up the college. The British choice to supplant the utilization of Persian in 1842 for government work and as the dialect of Courts of Law caused profound nervousness among Muslims of the sub-landmass. Sir Syed saw a requirement for Muslims to secure capability in the English dialect and Western sciences if the group were to keep up its social and political clout, especially in Northern India. He started to get ready establishment for the development of a Muslim University by beginning schools at Moradabad (1858) and Ghazipur (1863).His reason for the foundation of the Scientific Society in 1864, in Aligarh was to make an interpretation of Western works into Indian dialects as a prelude to set up the group to acknowledge Western instruction and to teach logical demeanor among the Muslims.
- Assistant Professor, Department of E.N.T – 2 posts
- Assistant Professor, Department of T.B. and R.D. – 1 post
- Senior Resident, Department of Medicine – 2 posts
- Senior Resident, Department of Anatomy – 1 post
Candidate should have possess master degree from government recognized university.
Candidate should have possess Ph.D from government recognized university.
Candidate should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC,CSIR or similar test
- T.B. and R.D.
- Hopeful should finished their Ph.D degree in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according as per Norms.
For Non-Reserved candidates : Application Fee is Rs.300/- plus service tax
For SEBC candidates : Application Fee is Rs.300/- plus service tax
For SC candidates : Application Fee is Rs.300/- plus service tax
For ST candidates : Application Fee is Rs.300/- plus service tax
For PH candidates : Application Fee is Rs.300/- plus service tax
The payment od Rs. 300 should be deposited in the State Bank of India.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
Date of Interview: 25th October 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can send the application form to postal address.
Faculty of Medicine,