The notification for AL Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Al Habeeb College of Engg and Tech (AHCET) is a chief organization was set up by the Al Habeeb Charitable Trust in the year 2002. The school is associated to JNTU Hyderabad, endorsed by AICTE and authorize by NBA. Notwithstanding this the organization is likewise being affirmed ISO 9001:2008. The school is arranged at Damerigadda, Chevella Village in edges of Hyderabad, a pearl city of India.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.A/M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms.
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering / Petrochemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate should completed their PG with Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay of As per the norms.
- For General Candidates : As For Norms.
- For SC Candidates : As For Norms.
- For ST Candidates : As For Norms.
- For OBC Candidates : As For Norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/ Women Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and/or Interview.
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are request to send the resume with necessary documents to the following Postal address or by email as soon as possible.
E-mail Soft copy, Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Al – Habeeb College of Engineering and Technology,
Chevella (M), R.R. District, Telangana.
Contact: 08147 – 204319 / 204440, 9849425068