Organization Name :
Name of the Post :
CAT A Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Personnel
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Air India Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 26th February 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Air India:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a completely claimed backup of Air India Limited, framed with an intend to give brought together Ground Handling administrations (Ramp, Passenger and Baggage and Cargo Handling) at a large portion of the air terminals in India under the brand name ‘Air India Airport Services’.
From the time the principal air ship took off in India, till today, when Jumbos and Dreamliners run the sky, Air India’s Ground Handling Department dependably existed, yet under various names. What began off as an area for Ground Handling under Air India Engineering, developed into an office called Ground Services Department with the enlistment B747 “large” flying machine.
With a view to acquire center around the center Ground Handling administrations, the Passenger, Cargo and Ramp Handling exercises have been united to shape the Ground Handling backup AIATSL. With an accomplished workforce of more than four decades, advanced GSE, and Air India’s skill of more than 75 years in Aviation business, Air India Airport Services has tried to give astounding Ground Handling administrations consistently. While Ground Services Department of Air India was the main Ground Service supplier to acquire ISO 9002 accreditation, its backup AIATSL has additionally accomplished IATA’s ISAGO Certification.
- Candidates Should have CAT A endorsement on their Licence/Those who are waiting for endorsement may also apply if they provide evidence for their application.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.9000/- to Rs.10,000/-.
- For General Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 26th February 2018.
How to apply:
Interested candidate may send their bio-data and license copy via email on or before 26-Feb-2018.The email subject must be “application for the post of AMP” . Applications, which are incomplete or reach late, will be rejected. Shashank.firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.
Shashank.firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Air India Engineering Services Ltd,
Old Airport,Santacruz East,