Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for ACT Group of Institutions Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
A.C.T Educational trust was built up by prominent visionaries to serve distinctive circles of society by giving objective arranged training. The Trust has a solid intention to prepare the cutting edge youth that enable them to address contemporary worldwide difficulties. A.C.T College of Engineering and Technology is one of an interesting foundation giving designing training under the trust will be a model of building an information society. Specialists of magnificence and Eminent resources are resolved to grant aptitudes that match condition of that craftsmanship innovation and patterns in all the branch of study. The establishment has solid conviction that specialized mastery alone isn’t adequate to succeed in the profession way yet additionally to learn fundamental abilities to be an inside and out identity. The Twenty First Century natives are required to have to a great degree proficient and versatile to the elements of life and calling, thus we take at-most care to make such a very skillful experts who can shape the better world.
Education Qualification :
- As per college Norms.
- Engineering- Mechanical-Electrical, Agri, Petroleum, Energy and Power, CSE, Civil, Biotech, ECE, Aerospace
- Management and Computer Science
- Hotel Management
- Textile and Fashion Design
- Mass Communication
- Physiotherapy and Occupation Therapy
- Film and Television
- Architecture and Planning
- Humanities and Social Science
- Basic and Advance Science
- Candidate must complete their UG/PG in relevant discipline.
- Dedicated towards work.
- Candidate must have Interest in research work.
- Published work in renowned journals.
Selected candidate can get the pay as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date of Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their resume along with relevant documents and passport size photograph to the following Address or contact in below number as soon as possible.
A.C.T. Trust Office,
No. 1, Ganapathy Street, Manthoppu Salai,
Ayyanambakkam, Chennai 600 095.
Phone: 26531612, 26533219,