Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for ABES Engineering College Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as Possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
ABES Engineering College is a best Engineering school of Ghaziabad and depends on benefits of spreading the commitment towards science which is reflected in its image Vigyanam:, yagyam:, Tanute. Mr Ved Prakash Goel began his excursion with a similar conviction to give amalgamated and distinction training to youthful personalities in Engineering and Management Education to change over them into efficacious technocrats and submitted directors. He needs them to be prepared to battle extreme difficulties in the aggressive world and furthermore substantiate to be a respectable individual. With a similar Belief and Dream, Mr. Ved Prakash Goel, built up Society for Educational Excellence (SEE) in year 1999 under his chairmanship. Under this foundation he generally centered around Quality Education and different Skill Development Trainings. In year 2000 this fantasy seeded the prospect of establishing “Foundation of Business and Engineering Sciences” (ABES).
At first, the projects offered by the establishment were Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in ‘Software Engineering’, ‘Data Technology’ and ‘Gadgets and Communication Engineering’ alongside the Master degree in Computer Applications under the standards of AICTE, New Delhi and UP Technical University, Lucknow with UPTU Code 032.
From that point forward, numerous quills of projects have been included the cap of Institution like ‘Mechanical Engineering’ in 2003, ‘Ace in Business Administration’ in year 2006, ‘Electrical and Electronics Engineering’ in 2008, ‘Structural Engineering’ in 2011 and furthermore projects of Master in Technology (M.Tech). In year 2009, ‘Foundation of Business and Engineering Science’ (ABES) had additionally stretched out another organization with the name of ‘ABES Engineering College’ with UPTU code 032 and Academy of Business and Engineering Science with UPTU code 459.
- M.E/M.Tech/MBA/Ph.D and As per AICTE Norms
- Civil Engineering
- Computer science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Candidate must have complete M.E/M.Tech/ MBA/MCA/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as Possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their CV along with a copy of photograph to the following Email address as soon as possible.
firstname.lastname@example.org (In subject line mention Position Applied for and Branch name)